|Import my address book|
1. At the top of your main Outlook Express window you have an "Addresses" button. Click it.
2. A window called "Address Book" will appear. That window has a File menu at the top left. Click it, and click Export..Other Address Book.
3. A window called "CSV Export" will appear. It is asking you for a filename. This is the file that Outlook Express will save your address book too. Click <Browse> and choose a file to save your address book too. Then click <Next>.
4. Now you have a list of things that can be saved in the CSV file. Only check E-mail address. Make sure nothing else is checked. Then click <Finish>.
5. Now go to Spam Crusher. Click the <My Friends> button and click <Import>. Navigate to the new file you just created in Outlook Express and click <Open> or <Ok>.
HTML export copyright (C) 1998 Windows Help Designer